Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The clothes people wear rather try to be cool and get friends or they bout care and make there own friends. Like if someone is wearing a long big shirt and baggy pants and a head band you would be scared of him or he would look scary.if someone is wearing a nice shirt and nice pants and nice shoes he look nice and not mean. My clothes are simple I wear khaki and any blue sweeter. And for soccer I wear soccer pants and any sports shit that deals with soccer. And when I sleep I sleep in any joggers and any shirt.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting points. Isn't it funny how our brain can tell us what to think about somebody just by looking at what they're wearing? Why do you think that is? How do you know people in nice clothes are nice? Is that always true? What makes it seem like it's true?

    ReplyDelete